In this economy, Business Golf can be an effective and efficient approach for companies to strengthen relationships with their existing customers, generate new business leads and reward their top performers.
Our case studies report will describe six proven ways corporate clients ( that have worked with our executives and our strategic partner, Colvin Sports Network) developed and implemented programs built around golf and golf endorsement deals to achieve their specific business goals. They are:
- VIP Golf outings hosted by High-Profile Golfers
- A Series of year-long Golf Tournaments
- Unique golf instructional events held at courses not easily accessible to corporate groups
- Turnkey hospitality, ticket distribution and on-site implementation at Major Sporting events
- PGA Tour Player endorsement deals for commercial, public relations and fund-raising campaigns
- Sponsorship of PGA Tournaments known for their charitable contributions
Learn how we can provide an array of services for corporations seeking to utilize golf to accomplish specific marketing objectives and conduct meaningful customer relations programs. To access our Case Studies Report, "Six Sure Ways Business Golf Can Improve Your Customer Retention," fill out the form to the right.