On behalf of our corporate clients, Colvin Sports Network develops and implements turnkey golf programs and outings that meet their needs and budget. VIP Golf is an impactful way to achieving a variety of business objectives. Many of the clients that have worked with us over the years have used corporate golf for three reasons: to 1.) strengthen existing business relationships, 2.) generate new business leads, 3.) reward clients and employees for being loyal to the company.
We can custom design a day that would include a seminar or presentation in addition to golf. A part of any successful event is to develop a format that is fun and enjoyable for players of all skill levels. Our years of hands-on experience ensures this happens for your events.
Photo left: CSN's Bill Colvin with U.S. Open Champion and Dow Brand Ambassador Corey Pavin.
We provide the following implementation services:
- Secure site and work with Golf Club on all aspects of the event
- Negotiate and secure services of PGA, Champions and LPGA Tour professional / celebrity
- Consultation and procurement of gifts and prizes
- Organization and design of day's activities
- Host awards ceremony
- Arrange for photographer to capture all event activities
- Help with transportation of key clients to event site if necessary
- CSN executives onsite to provide assistance and make sure the day runs smoothly